Is it a good thing when:
- The word “leadership” means different things to different people?
- There are hundreds of different definitions of leadership?
- Leadership is defined from the leader’s perspective and ignores the follower’s perspective?
- Leaders are over-committed and struggle to do the job they want to do?
- People are blamed for poor leadership?
- Poor leadership harms both business health and human health?
- Leaders are overloaded and spend too much time firefighting?
- Leaders have difficulty responding to rapidly changing times?
- Leaders struggle to meet the expectations of employees and other stakeholders?
- Employees are unhappy with their leaders?
Digital transformation requires a fresh look at leadership. The 100-year old behavioral approach to leadership development must be augmented with a new, re-imagined approach to leadership development.
Speed Leadership corrects these 10 problems and more.