Problem-Solving Workshops for New and Experienced Leaders
99% Hands-On · Only 1% Lecture
Every Organization Has These Problems
- Leadership inconsistency
- Poor Execution
- Slow Response Time
- Poor Quality Information
- Poor Information Flow
- Work Overload and Confusion
- Poor Decision-Making
- Low Employee Morale and Satisfaction
- Struggling to Keep Up With the Times
- Discord Between Supervisors and Subordinates
Don't live with these problems and think that nothing can be done about it. Speed Leadership will vastly improve the supervisor-subordinate interface by removing complexity and confusion.
Speed Leadership Workshops
Speed Leadership workshops are designed for leaders at all levels, from CEOs to new hires placed in leadership development programs. They come in two versions:
- A one-day introductory workshop or twelve problem-solving workshops. The one-day workshops begins with an overview of the Speed Leadership concept and quickly moves on to hands-on problem-solving. There are two brief lectures between morning and afternoon problem-solving modules to deepen participant's understanding of Speed Leadership and its connection to business and personal success.
- The twelve problem-solving workshops are delivered by the customer at whatever pace or timing works best. They can be mixed and matched to meet individual or business needs and are adaptable as times change. Select one or all twelve workshops, depending upon the need. The choice is yours!
The cognitive learning basis for both workshops is Bloom's Revised Taxonomy levels four (analyze), five (evaluate), and six (create) -- with particular focus on level six, create, where participants combine information to solve problems and create products that they will use (as individuals or teams) every day to help them improve their leadership skills and capabilities.
Professor Emiliani worked in industry for many years and knows how expensive and complicated leadership development workshops can be. It seems they serve the supplier's interest more than they serve corporate customers' interests. So with that in mind, Speed Leadership was designed meet the needs of corporate customers. It offers the following benefits:
- Lower the Cost of Leadership Development Training
- Simpler Approach to Leadership Development
- Simpler Deployment Across the Organization
- More Durable – Lasts 20-30 Years or More
- Evolves in Step with Actual Needs
- Independent of Management System or Practice
- Independent of Work Area (Office, Shop, Field) or Function (Eng/HR/IT/Fin/etc.)
- Hands-On Active Learning that Connects to Actual Experiences
- Not One Size Fits All - Customizable Training to Meet Individual Needs
- More Engaging, Rigorous, Analytical, and Memorable
- Simplify Understanding of Leadership (Less Stress, Higher Leadership Productivity)
- Faster and More Effective Translation into Practice
- Make Leadership Accessible to More People
- Expand Internal Pool of Candidate Leaders for Promotion
Contact Bob Emiliani to learn more about the many unique and innovative features of Speed Leadership workshops.
Simplify Leadership and Make Leader's Job Easier
Eliminate Delays, Errors , and Re-Work
Help Employees do Good Work Quickly and Effectively
Improve Leadership Impact and Interpersonal Skills
Based on a New Concept of Leadership
Time · Information · Information Flow
Looking at leadership from a process perspective rather than a behavioral perspective is brilliant.
Bob's insight about treating leadership as a process is a breakthrough in leadership thinking.
Speed Leadership will convince senior leaders of the urgent need to improve their core leadership processes.
I knew immediately that Speed Leadership was practical and that we could actually put it onto use.
Unlike Lean, which replaces everything, Speed Leadership helps us do what we do better.
This approach to improving leadership is unlike anything else I have seen. it is truly the next step in the evolution of leadership.